Your Search Ends Here
- Director of Operations
- Credit Strategy
- Payment Operations Manager
- Business Operations Manager, Payment Solution
- Payments Compliance Analyst
- Head of Operations
- Senior Platform Product Manager - Payments and Merchants Services
- Manager of Operations
- General Counsel
- Product Manager
- Senior Engineer-Payments
- Internal Auditor Regulatory Compliance
- Head of Product Management
- Product Manager (Open Banking & API)
- Credit Union Debit and Credit Card Manager
- Sr. Strategic Partnership Sales Manager
- Director Payments & Cards
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Product Officer
Beyond Base Salary
Employers continue to expand their compensation packages in order to attract top talent. Are your packages competitive? Medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as short- and long-term disability and life insurance have become standard in many packages.
In addition to salary, options such as company stock, performance bonuses, profit sharing, retirement savings and tuition reimbursement are being offered.
Companies have increased their focus on perks, getting more creative in order to stay competitive.
While gym memberships, cell phone and gas allowances and flex time have become the norm, other perks such as remote working, time off for volunteering, and paid child care are being used to lure candidates.
In some more progressive markets, we’re seeing dog-friendly offices, paid pet insurance and even beer on-tap in break rooms!