Your Search Ends Here
- Partner Recruiter (ISV, ISO, Referral)
- Product Manager, BaaS
- Payments Sr. Product Manager
- Deposit Operations Manager
- Product Manager, Payments as a Service
- Solutions Engineer
- VP Data Risk & Analytics
- VP of Risk
- VP Payment Operations
- Executive Director Engineering
- CRO/Head of Sales
- Fleet/Fuel Card Account Executive
- Head of Payment Operations
- Compliance Officer
- SDR Manager
- Pricing Analyst
- Executive Vice President, Consumer
- Director of Revenue and Sales Operations
- Card Services Supervisor
- Corporate Sales Trainer
Beyond Base Salary
Employers continue to expand their compensation packages in order to attract top talent. Are your packages competitive? Medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as short- and long-term disability and life insurance have become standard in many packages.
In addition to salary, options such as company stock, performance bonuses, profit sharing, retirement savings and tuition reimbursement are being offered.
Companies have increased their focus on perks, getting more creative in order to stay competitive.
While gym memberships, cell phone and gas allowances and flex time have become the norm, other perks such as remote working, time off for volunteering, and paid child care are being used to lure candidates.
In some more progressive markets, we’re seeing dog-friendly offices, paid pet insurance and even beer on-tap in break rooms!