Your Search Ends Here
- Director of Security
- ISV Business Development (ECommerce)
- Demand Generation Manager
- Compliance Manager
- Digital Product Manager
- Implementations Manager
- VP of Client Success
- Director of Product Marketing
- Director of Customer Development
- Head of Product Management
- AP Sales Consultant
- Sr. Director, Technical Product Management
- Sr. Director, Payments
- Director of Finance
- ACH Manager
- Senior Front-End Developer
- Director of Support
- Sr. Payments Product Manager
- VP, Client Success
- Electronic Solutions Manager (Payments)
Beyond Base Salary
Employers continue to expand their compensation packages in order to attract top talent. Are your packages competitive? Medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as short- and long-term disability and life insurance have become standard in many packages.
In addition to salary, options such as company stock, performance bonuses, profit sharing, retirement savings and tuition reimbursement are being offered.
Companies have increased their focus on perks, getting more creative in order to stay competitive.
While gym memberships, cell phone and gas allowances and flex time have become the norm, other perks such as remote working, time off for volunteering, and paid child care are being used to lure candidates.
In some more progressive markets, we’re seeing dog-friendly offices, paid pet insurance and even beer on-tap in break rooms!