IMPACT Payments Recruiting is seeking an Executive Recruiter for the Direct Hire and Executive Search Division. Headquartered in North Scottsdale, we’ve been recruiting exclusively for the payments, cards, and Fintech sectors for the last 18+ years. The successful candidate will be responsible for recruiting of new and existing relationships with candidates throughout North America (all full-time, permanent placement). Examples of the types of roles include product, operations, risk, compliance, marketing, sales, and account management. We work in an environment that is entrepreneurial and allows for unlimited earning potential. Our key to success has always been that we have less restrictions and give more control to our employees over the work they do – thus contributing to our overall expansion.
- Prospect for new payments, cards, & fintech candidates – using our network of 110,000+ contacts CRM in the payments industry, LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Monster, social media, etc.
- Sourcing and building call lists of qualified candidates for openings our clients have available.
- Work closely with IMPACT Account Manager during intake calls with clients on new positions they need us to fill.
- Contact by phone, email, LinkedIn, social media, etc. identifying top performing candidates and informing them of positions our clients have available.
- Concentrate on creating strategic plans for sourcing new candidates and input them into CRM.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively “recruit” and convince strong candidates to interview and guide them through interview process.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1+ years of direct sales or recruiting experience.
- Extremely strong listening, speaking, and writing skills.
- Ability to think strategically, respond professionally, and able to learn/incorporate negotiation skills.
- You will have a passion for wanting to work with people and be driven by success.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and keep contacts/follow-up organized in CRM.
- Drive to be on a fast-track to advance your career.
- Well-versed with all or most of the following programs and software: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Google Drive, LinkedIn.
About IMPACT Payments Recruiting
Established in 2000, IMPACT is headquartered in North Scottsdale, with offices in Phoenix, Minneapolis, Portland, Washington, D.C., and Dallas. They have been the payments industry’s premier staffing partner – working with some of the largest names in the world. IMPACT staffs for numerous positions at the senior and executive-level within sales, product, marketing, finance, operations, risk/fraud management, and IT.